how do I transfer pictures from old Galaxy S6 edge + phone to my new one. both phone are the same.

Solution
Connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord and move all the files to an empty folder on the computer. Once done, disconnect the old phone and connect the new one via the USB cord to the computer. You can then copy the files over to the new phone.

Note: I say copy to the new device, so you can leave a copy of it all on the computer. This is for back up purposes. Never know when a phone will be lost, stolen, die, etc. Always good to back up your personal files to a computer or cloud account.
Connect the old phone to a computer, via USB cord and move all the files to an empty folder on the computer. Once done, disconnect the old phone and connect the new one via the USB cord to the computer. You can then copy the files over to the new phone.

Note: I say copy to the new device, so you can leave a copy of it all on the computer. This is for back up purposes. Never know when a phone will be lost, stolen, die, etc. Always good to back up your personal files to a computer or cloud account.

Solution