How do I type text on a picture after it's taken on snapchat?

ashlynreminga

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
I have been using snapchat on my laptop with bluestacks. Can anyone explain how I type a message on my picture? It is very frustrating to draw on the picture everytime I need to send a picture.

Solution
Google "photo editor with text" (or some similar wording) and you will find various programs to add text to a photograph. Look for current listings (i.e., the last year) to avoid older, possibly obsolete utilities, low end programs, etc..

Download and AVscan two or three programs of interest.

Be careful as some of the programs will try to download other stuff on to your system as well.

Install and test. Pay attention in case you need to stop the download, the install, or get some warning message or unacceptable configuration change notice. Changing your default browser for example...

Just make photograph copies to experiment with and try some of the programs out.
Google "photo editor with text" (or some similar wording) and you will find various programs to add text to a photograph. Look for current listings (i.e., the last year) to avoid older, possibly obsolete utilities, low end programs, etc..

Download and AVscan two or three programs of interest.

Be careful as some of the programs will try to download other stuff on to your system as well.

Install and test. Pay attention in case you need to stop the download, the install, or get some warning message or unacceptable configuration change notice. Changing your default browser for example...

Just make photograph copies to experiment with and try some of the programs out.

Solution