How do I use both of my Bluetooth speakers at once

Moosepimp

Commendable
Nov 8, 2016
I ride a bicycle and I would like to use two different Bluetooth speakers at the same time off my one phone

Solution
Your phones BT will only pair with one BT receiver at once.. You can't pair with two BT speakers even if they are the same model.
You could use a stereo pair of BT speakers (there would be a wire from one to the other) since those would only have one receiver for both.
If you were in a home situation you could add an external BT transmitter that could pair with different speakers. You could get double mono not stereo with this arrangement. On a bike this is not an option.
Your phones BT will only pair with one BT receiver at once.. You can't pair with two BT speakers even if they are the same model.
You could use a stereo pair of BT speakers (there would be a wire from one to the other) since those would only have one receiver for both.
If you were in a home situation you could add an external BT transmitter that could pair with different speakers. You could get double mono not stereo with this arrangement. On a bike this is not an option.

Solution