How do l find @ function on my computer

Solution
The location differs depending on the language of the keyboard. For U.S. keyboards it's shift-2. For UK keyboards, it's shift-'. For German keyboards it's alt-Q I think. etc.

Note however than the "language" of the keyboard depends on the keyboard setting in your OS, not the physical keyboard. The software doesn't know which letters are painted onto which key. So if you have a foreign keyboard but Windows is set to a U.S. keyboard, @ will be shift-2.

Shektron

Prominent
May 31, 2017
How did you type the @ in the address then? Well anyways you need to hold down the shift key and then press the 2 placed just above the W key(qwerty keyboard).

The location differs depending on the language of the keyboard. For U.S. keyboards it's shift-2. For UK keyboards, it's shift-'. For German keyboards it's alt-Q I think. etc.

Note however than the "language" of the keyboard depends on the keyboard setting in your OS, not the physical keyboard. The software doesn't know which letters are painted onto which key. So if you have a foreign keyboard but Windows is set to a U.S. keyboard, @ will be shift-2.

Solution