How do you connect an Epson Projector to a Vizio Soundbar & Laptop for Streaming?

Feb 19, 2018
I am needing to use a vizio sound bar with an epson projector and laptop for projectiong videos. I have figured out how to make it work using bluetooth on the laptop to connect the laptop to the soundbar and then connecting the laptop to the projector with the USB-B for the display. The only problem is that the USB connection is not good enough for the videos as it requires too much bandwidth and is making the videos lag. Is there another way to make this work? I have tried everything it feels like.

Solution
The lag may be caused by the bluetooth audio to the soundbar rather than the USB video connection. You may need to use a wired connection.
If the laptop has a video output you should try that rather than the USB connection. If you have HDMI then that will carry video and audio to the projector and you may be able to connect the projector audio out to the soundbar aux input.
The lag may be caused by the bluetooth audio to the soundbar rather than the USB video connection. You may need to use a wired connection.
If the laptop has a video output you should try that rather than the USB connection. If you have HDMI then that will carry video and audio to the projector and you may be able to connect the projector audio out to the soundbar aux input.

Solution