How do you connect an old rv receiver to a new smart tv with no hdmi

brh0610

Commendable
Oct 11, 2016
How do I connect my onkyo av receiver (TX-SR303) to my Sony Bravia smart tv (KDL-60W630B / 60W610B) I was able to get it connected so when I'm watching cable the sound comes through the surround speakers. But when I change to watch blu ray or use the Netflix through the tv the sound only comes through the tv speakers. How do I connect everything so that it all plays through the surround sound??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 6
Similar threads
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Problem connecting Onkyo receiver to LG smart tv
I just got a 65'' tv 4k smart Hisense brand and i plugged in HDMI from my Nintendo switch to tv it says connection received bu
Connecting Samsung Smart TV to Onkyo receiver via HDMI
is there such a thing as hdmi converters to connect "smart" technology to old technics stereo receivers
How do I connect my Smart TV to a wireless keyboard? I don't have a USB port on the TV for the receiver.
I have an older hk3470 receiver. I would like to connect for sound to my LG smart HD tv? Thoughts
How to connect Sony BR65X930E Smart TV to ONKYO TX-SV636 Receiver and UVerse Box to use surround.
How to connect my Sony blu ray, smart tv and directv satellite through older pioneer receiver so I have surround sound
how to connect DVD player to Sharp Smart TV thru receiver
how to connect receiver to smart tv only
Connect smart TV to receiver w/no HDMI or ARC?
trying to connect Directv HR24 receiver to Samsung Smart TV
How would I connect my Panasonic Smart TV and my Xbox 360 to my older Onkyo TX-SR502 receiver and hear the surround effect and
How do I connect an old Pioneer A/V receiver to a new Samsung 50" Smart TV?
Connect Kenwood receiver to smart TV
I have a new Sony Smart TV and a Denon DVD player and AV receiver. my Denon equipment does not have an HDMI connection but I h
How to connect my technics sa dx930 to my lg smart tv the receiver has no hdmi
Connecting older JVC Receiver with Vizio Smart TV with Soundbar
can my smart tv downstairs receive amazon fire tv programming from the amazon fire tv box connected to my tv upstairs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY