How do you connect LG sound bar to sharp lc 32ld145k tv? Help!!!

gharkin

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015
Hi I bought an LG 160w 2channel Sound bar 2430a. this has an optical cable included to connect to tv, but when I went home I realised my tv sharp lc 32ld145k does not have an optical input/output.

There is a hdmi connection and usb connection along with a coax I think? But I dont know if there is a way to connect with these?

Does anyone know if these can be connected another way?

Any help with this would be great thanks!! Not the most techy :??:

gharkin

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015

gharkin

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015

Thanks for the tip, these dont deliver to Ireland so will keep on the look out!!

kanewolf

Judicious

This adapter would use the coax out on the TV and convert it to RCA analog. I don't know if that is what you really want. Use these links as examples or part numbers to search your own set of websites which do deliver to where you live.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Audio 1
K Audio 4
K Audio 3
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
Luckykor Audio 0
W Audio 3
R Audio 2
G Audio 0
T Audio 1
Myles1985 Audio 0
Fenrystein Audio 2
P Audio 0
J Audio 2
ftezgel Audio 2
R Audio 2
S Audio 3
1 Audio 2
C Audio 1
F Audio 1
K Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How to connect dell soundbar to my monitor
Question Unable to connect RCA TV to Bose 500 sound bar
Question How to connect blue ray surround sound to tv
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Samsung t400 sound bar hdmi connection
Question Speakers connected to monitor turn off when there is no sound
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Solved! Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Solved! how do i connect my konzert sound bar to my sharp aquos tv model LC-40LE 185M that doesnt have optical and hdmi arc ?
No sound from my new Yamaha Soundbar connecting to older model Sharp LCD Aquos
Connected Visio 5.1 to my Sharp digital optic still no sound?????
How do I connect a Samsung sound bar to my sharp aqueous ty?
i need to connect my rca surroun sound sytem to my sharp hd tv so that i may be able to watch dvd without static and jumpyt
No sound from 5.1 when connected to tv via optical cable

ASK THE COMMUNITY