how do you fix the red x over the charging icon.I used to be able to charge it properly and use . Someone please help me.

Natsu_42

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
.I used to be able to charge it properly and use it.But then, for some idiotic reason , a red 'X' appeared on the lightning bolt which used to show that I was charging it all the time.someone please help.I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Solution
It could be a few things, but most likely it is either the charging cord or the battery. If it is the cord that isn't working you can just replace it. If it is the battery then it is up to you if you want to attempt replacing it, or get a tech to do it.

NOTE: If the tablet is still under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer about repairing or replacing it.
It could be a few things, but most likely it is either the charging cord or the battery. If it is the cord that isn't working you can just replace it. If it is the battery then it is up to you if you want to attempt replacing it, or get a tech to do it.

NOTE: If the tablet is still under warranty, then you should contact the manufacturer about repairing or replacing it.

Solution