How do you get marshmallow?

Solution
It sounds like there's a lot going on here, let me see if I can parse this out.

So tablet and phones currently use ARM processors which have a different processor than x86 (PC/Mac). Ususally .exe files are designed for x86 processors and companies develop a different set of software for ARM processors, most of them can be accessed through Google Play or through Apple Apps.

From what I read on PC Matic, their Desktop software is designed to be supported by Windows Operating Systems, which are supported by x86 processors. That means you can't run PC Matic on a Samsung Tablet. I'm also assuming this tablet is running on Android though, not on Windows.

You can, however, use PC Matic for Android, it's from the same company. You can find...

thetodd

Prominent
Jan 9, 2018
I want an app to transfer files from internal memory to my sd card. I'm also looking an app to open .exe files. I bought pc matic and my samsun tablet says that it can't open an .exe file. I would have to go to the app store and download an app to open an .exe file. I thought all computers could open .exe files.

Graybush

Estimable
It sounds like there's a lot going on here, let me see if I can parse this out.

So tablet and phones currently use ARM processors which have a different processor than x86 (PC/Mac). Ususally .exe files are designed for x86 processors and companies develop a different set of software for ARM processors, most of them can be accessed through Google Play or through Apple Apps.

From what I read on PC Matic, their Desktop software is designed to be supported by Windows Operating Systems, which are supported by x86 processors. That means you can't run PC Matic on a Samsung Tablet. I'm also assuming this tablet is running on Android though, not on Windows.

You can, however, use PC Matic for Android, it's from the same company. You can find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pcmatic.android&hl=en

Note: You do need a PC Matic Home License to use this app, so if you already bought their product then this will act as supplemental software for your phones/tablets.

Let me know if this helps!

Solution