Solved! How i can find my old photos

Solution
From your backups, where you saved them. This is a very generic question, like asking "where did I leave my keys" to random people you meet. We have no way of knowing where you saved them. If you were syncing your device to a computer they would be there, if you were saving your photos to a SD card they will be there, if you were saving them in Google Photos they would be in your Google account Photos, etc...

If you had them in some old phone and you never backed them up anywhere and you no longer have the phone, you will need to find that old phone.
From your backups, where you saved them. This is a very generic question, like asking "where did I leave my keys" to random people you meet. We have no way of knowing where you saved them. If you were syncing your device to a computer they would be there, if you were saving your photos to a SD card they will be there, if you were saving them in Google Photos they would be in your Google account Photos, etc...

If you had them in some old phone and you never backed them up anywhere and you no longer have the phone, you will need to find that old phone.

Solution