how i will know . just some one called me and it restricted phone number may i know how please .

Status
Not open for further replies.

wad___

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
how i will know , just some one called me and it restricted number it not show the number could you help me please .

Solution
Unfortunately there is really no way to tell on your phone who it is. You can try contacting your carrier. They may be able to tell you the number that called. Maybe. They sometimes say that they cannot.

You can download an app (there are many to choose from) that will block calls of your choosing, including ones like blocked ones, private ones, specific numbers, etc. Also your carrier may have that option as part of your account. Some do. I would check with them.

But, all these will do is block those types of calls. They cannot unblock the number for you.
Unfortunately there is really no way to tell on your phone who it is. You can try contacting your carrier. They may be able to tell you the number that called. Maybe. They sometimes say that they cannot.

You can download an app (there are many to choose from) that will block calls of your choosing, including ones like blocked ones, private ones, specific numbers, etc. Also your carrier may have that option as part of your account. Some do. I would check with them.

But, all these will do is block those types of calls. They cannot unblock the number for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.