How is this laptop?

Expected

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012
http://www.dell.com/us/p/xps-l502x/pd

Because when i look around forum searching for decent gaming laptop
I see lot of recommendation that leads to many other retail sites. [ Ex; New egg]

But, only reason I'm trying to purchase from Dell is to use that $20~40 monthly payment system,
because it'll honestly make it easier for me to pay for the laptop.

If its not a bad idea, could you guys suggest some build/options from this link?
I'm planning on playing games like Diablo 3 or GW2 that are coming up.
[Also plays LoL but, if it can run those two games it can run many of my other games]
[Note * I do not care about the graphic in general, as long as it runs on stable fps on lowest setting im fine. ]

If its a bad idea could you guys give me some alternative options?
I would prefer my budget to not go over $850 but even if it does i'm still open to suggestions.
Any opinion is better than none

---
Think around 4gb+ ram
Processor i-5 or better.
Quad Core 2.8ghz or better
Graphic card : I'm really really have no idea when it comes to graphic card model/series/what not. englihten me please :D

whyso

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
What is your budget and when are you planing of buying? (I know you say no preference but it would really be nice to know the approximate range).

I really would wait a little while for Ivy bridge and the new mobile GPU's from nvidia and Amd to become common.

If you are willing to spend the money get a laptop with the 7970m. Incredible performer (about equivalent with the 560ti or between the desktop 7850 and 7870) and low price compared to the 580/675m. A laptop with the 7970m will cost (alienware 17 inch) about $1800 (because if you are going to game you better get a 1080p screen) (Alienware now has ivy bridge).

I personally would look around at a lot of reviews before buying. I personally would wait a little while because of all the new tech that is coming out.

Personally, as important as raw specs are make sure the computer is something you can stand, don;t have a pet peeve with the keyboard or screen. Pick something that you like, even if it is not strictly the best bang for the buck.

Expected

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012

Chaned my Question but. I really dont mind the 720p or 1080p screen or whatever.
so that option doesn't feel so appealing to me not to mention that I dont think I'll need screen that big.
and my last problem is my budget, I'm trying to work this out on my own without my parent's help.
While still putting funds in for my snowboard =PP