How many Vision my RCA tablet won't turn on or charge and I've tried the suggestions up top

Solution
You may well just need a new battery. That is quite common.

However, first I would try restarting the tablet and then make sure there aren't lots of apps running while you aren't using them. You have to actually close an app to make it stop using power/running. If you just go elsewhere, it is still in the background draining power and using resources.

You may also want to check for any apps that are power hogs. Especially ones you don't want/use. Then you can uninstall them from the tablet to free up space and resourced.

In the end, it the app changes don't help, then you should try a new battery.
You may well just need a new battery. That is quite common.

However, first I would try restarting the tablet and then make sure there aren't lots of apps running while you aren't using them. You have to actually close an app to make it stop using power/running. If you just go elsewhere, it is still in the background draining power and using resources.

You may also want to check for any apps that are power hogs. Especially ones you don't want/use. Then you can uninstall them from the tablet to free up space and resourced.

In the end, it the app changes don't help, then you should try a new battery.

Solution