Solved! How much is a Toshiba laptop worth that's 3 yrs old? Runs windows 10 pixel also

Aug 19, 2018
How much is a 3yr old Toshiba laptop . the put windows 10 on it. Plays games pixel. They say its in good condition but I noticed concert stickers on bottom . its satellite I Think. I think They are asking too much $100

Solution

Requirements:
"Processor: Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.
RAM or Memory: Roblox recommends you have at least 1 GB of memory on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10"

I have an almost 10 year old Toshiba that meets that easily.
I wouldn't give it away for free, much less...
Aug 19, 2018
i dont know. Im interested in this laptop and all she knows is that its 3 yrs old. the person selling it .. she says ... she has no idea how many gigs and she says
"played roblox on the Toshiba and RuneScape and are high pixelated games and high resolution games and ran on it perfectly no problems."
Its running Windows 10.

Jwpanz

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
Honestly, those are some older games and the fact that you have no information on the laptop would scare me away from it. But it’s your money and it could be a good buy. It’s up to you, man

USAFRet

Illustrious

Requirements:
"Processor: Roblox recommends you have a recent processor (2005+) with a clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or better. There have been some issues with older AMD processors.
RAM or Memory: Roblox recommends you have at least 1 GB of memory on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10"

I have an almost 10 year old Toshiba that meets that easily.
I wouldn't give it away for free, much less charge someone money for it.

The current owner has no clue of the specs, neither do you.
It might be OK for $100, it might be a mostly broken dog.

But, it's only $100.

Solution