How much $ is adobe AF and Pr

The newer versions of After Effects and Premiere Pro are only available through Adobe's Creative Cloud. You need to visit the Adobe site for pricing. There is a monthly subscription fee. If you plan on using two or more Adobe products then it is probably less expensive to get the "complete" subscription for around $50 per month. This will enable you to get updates as they become available.

SuperDupler

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014
If you take a class you might be able to get the student versions which are cheaper. Also, Premiere has a home version as well which is MUCH cheaper and still does the job. Even as a pro, I started off using home versions until I really learned the software and eventually found myself needing the additional functionality of the "Pro" versions but to start out I recommend the home version, and you'll save a bunch of money too. AF, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't have a home version so you're stuck paying full price on that one unless you get a student discount. I am not a huge fan of cloud software and monthly subscriptions but if you do the math, at $50 per month, that's about 2 whole years worth just to pay off AF, so it could be a good deal and cheap, plus you would get the updates. The downside is after 3 or 4 years you can't continue to pay or something and you have nothing on your PC to show for it. Also, you need to make sure you have a good strong reliable internet connection since when it goes down you're out of business...