How much will this sell for? how are these builds?

ToxicVapor

Estimable
Apr 3, 2014
I'm looking to sell my laptop because it is too big a clunky for school but too small for what I want it to do.
The specs:Toshiba Satellite P855-S5200
Intel core i7@2.3 GHz
8gb ram
Intel HD 2000 Integrated graphics
500gb hard drive
Windows 7 Ultimate

A site where you input your computer (can't find it again) appraised it for $320. Is it worth more or less?

Also, I've been looking at builds on a subreddit. This is the link. http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/builds

I was looking at the $700 build or getting the 'next gen eradicator' but adding a little more ram, because it is a little more affordable for me.

Which should I go with?

Solution
Considering it has an i7 I'm sure someone who works on their computer a lot would see it worth around what you said. Long as you have taken good care of it. Try selling it on www.craigslist.com and see what you can get. I'd list it 100-200 higher than what you said an see if you get any hits. Let it sit for about a week like that an if nothing than lower it a 100 an continue. Don't be desperate about getting rid of it though cause that's how you take a major loss. Unless of course you need it gone ASAP than I guess sell it for whatever you really need out of it. Just don't expect to get anywhere close to what you have in it.

Good Luck Man

Zombie615

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
Considering it has an i7 I'm sure someone who works on their computer a lot would see it worth around what you said. Long as you have taken good care of it. Try selling it on www.craigslist.com and see what you can get. I'd list it 100-200 higher than what you said an see if you get any hits. Let it sit for about a week like that an if nothing than lower it a 100 an continue. Don't be desperate about getting rid of it though cause that's how you take a major loss. Unless of course you need it gone ASAP than I guess sell it for whatever you really need out of it. Just don't expect to get anywhere close to what you have in it.

Good Luck Man

Solution