How Smartphone Users See Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman4u

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
ive had a Blackberry and hated it for being such a Low Tech Device and sold it by the Second Week it was in my hands

Owned a Android Droid, and Was Ok and works Great specially on Multitask, but the Bad Updates and basically that they depend on Both The Manufacturer and your Carrier, so I decided To Sell that Piece of junk on my 4th Month

I now Own My second Iphone, an iphone 4 and what it lacks here is a Good Multitasking function, but once Jailbreaked You start Tweaking Everything And Blows BB and ANDROID away By Far

G

Laughed and rolled out of my bed.Steve Job dead pic was spot on.

apoq

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
Maybe I'm nitpicking, but the whole things looks horribly kitschy drawn and the idea of doing this is not new. That makes a failed attempt at humor, in my book. Look at the chart of how programmers see each other based on the programming language they use (here). Now, isn't it so much better?

dsolom3

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
[citation][nom]apoq[/nom]Maybe I'm nitpicking, but the whole things looks horribly kitschy drawn and the idea of doing this is not new. That makes a failed attempt at humor, in my book. Look at the chart of how programmers see each other based on the programming language they use (here). Now, isn't it so much better?[/citation]

What is topless Putin doing in C?

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
Iphone Users: puppet from Steve Jobs' shoe strings...

Android Users: headache lover...

Blackberry Users: wannabe Trump..

Windows Mobile Users: noob hackers...

Symbian Users: lost in time...

yes ive had all of them.

killmenow

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
I forgot Symbian, I had one of those, bit pointless.
Win-7 is good, but can't customise ring tones, that a big feature to leave out, what were they thinking

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Stereotypes are stereotypes because they do in fact reflect the majority of that particular group. Not sure why they were so against stereotypes in school, but that's another thing.

So yes, I agree with the image.

Status
Not open for further replies.