Solved! How to add/link two Bose wave radio together. Can i connect then throught the Bose link port, Please help me in this f

Solution
You could try connecting the headphone output of one to the aux input of the other. That won't get you a stereo pair just both playing the same source.
Any modifications will likely not work well if at all. Bose doesn't in any way over engineer their products so adding more speakers could blow the amp and would certainly not have enough power to drive them well.
If you want better sound it's time to get rid of both Bose and get yourself a real audio system. It won't take a fortune to get better quality of sound and more flexibility too.
Nov 30, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from mdshahrukh257 : "Can i connect Two more Bose drivers in sound dock board"

I want to upgrade the speaker with Two more Bose 2.5”drivers and then put in a new cabinet. I think the board is capable to run it but not 100% sure so help me.

You could try connecting the headphone output of one to the aux input of the other. That won't get you a stereo pair just both playing the same source.
Any modifications will likely not work well if at all. Bose doesn't in any way over engineer their products so adding more speakers could blow the amp and would certainly not have enough power to drive them well.
If you want better sound it's time to get rid of both Bose and get yourself a real audio system. It won't take a fortune to get better quality of sound and more flexibility too.

Solution
Nov 30, 2018
Actually in India Bose have a very high reputation that is why i dont want to move on for other brands.
Can anyone tell if i connect 2 more 2.5” drivers in the Board so should i connect them in Series or in parallel because Bose never disclosed its actual OHM ratings. Just want to tell i connected them in series and they are working but i’m not sure is it right or not.