Solved! how to add marshmallow once it is lost

Solution

You need to logon to your account then to get into the device.

"If you have a Google Account set up on the device, FRP is active. This means that after the reset, you'll be required to log in to the Google Account using the username and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts set up on the device, you can log in using any of the accounts.

If an unauthorized person tries to reset the device by another method, the device would still require log-in using the Google username and password. This means that if your device is lost or stolen, another person would not be able to reset it and use it.
"

You need to logon to your account then to get into the device.

"If you have a Google Account set up on the device, FRP is active. This means that after the reset, you'll be required to log in to the Google Account using the username and password. If you have multiple Google Accounts set up on the device, you can log in using any of the accounts.

If an unauthorized person tries to reset the device by another method, the device would still require log-in using the Google username and password. This means that if your device is lost or stolen, another person would not be able to reset it and use it.
"

Solution

smilidon7373

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018

smilidon7373

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018
I know what FRP means. It was screwing up and somehow got locked when I was in the bootlogger trying to fix it. I did fix the flickering screen but FRP locked it anyway and won't open. No matter how many of my passwords I can remember. Shows up as my device in registry. Just can't break the FRP. That's what my question was. How to break FRP. Not what it is. I know that already. Thank you though.

We can't help with by-passing security such as FRP. Contact your carrier or vendor of the device.

smilidon7373

Prominent
Jan 4, 2018