How to Check Data Usage on Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless offers multiple easy and convenient ways to check your data usage. You can get updates online, on your phone or your email. Here’s how:
dgN3ssc.jpg

Step 1: Check for Usage Alerts. Email and text updates will be sent to you automatically after a certain percentage of the monthly allowance is reached (75%, 90%, 100%).

Step 2: Check your MyVerizon account online. Set up an account on MyVerizon.com and log in. Got to My Verizon Overview; you will see your My Verizon Usage Meters, which display your current billing cycle, minutes, text, and data usages. Just click on Data Used for more information about your data usage. You can also access your My Verizon account on your smart phone or tablet using the My Verizon Mobile app.

Step 3: Request a text update from your phone. On your phone, dial #MIN (#646) for minutes usage and #DATA (#3282) for data usage. You will receive a text message with your usage information.

Step 4: For more control, set up a Verizon FamilyBase plan. FamilyBase is a service that allows you to closely monitor usage and set restrictions on devices linked to your account for an extra $5 a month. To get it, log into yourMy Verizon account, go to Manage Verizon Family Safeguards & Controls and click Add Now, then follow the subscription instructions. FamilyBase provides automatic updates, and can be accessed anytime using the FamilyBase website, My Verizon Mobile, and the FamilyBase app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.