How to conect Several Appliances ex(Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 ,Digital Receiver, DVD, Apple TV) to Home Theater that has only AR

Nad007

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
I have bought A Sony Home Theater that has only one HDMI Output but i have a smart Tv LG and i want to connect Xbox 360 and Xbox One and PS3 AND two digital receivers AND apple TV ALL THROUGH HDMI

Solution
Without details as to the model of the TV and HTS the solution is to connect all your sources to your TV with HDMI.
If your TV and HTS have ARC (audio return channel) then you can connect the HTS to the HDMI (ARC) input of the TV and the HDMI out of the HTS.
If either one doesn't have ARC you would need to connect it directly to the TV audio output. Optical is the most common on TVs so if your HTS has an optical in you can use that.
If your TV doesn't have enough HDMI inputs you can buy an HDMI input selector that has audio outputs that you can connect to the HTS and an HDMI out that goes to the TV. If you can't find one with enough inputs then you can get a separate switcher and HDMI audio extractor.
Without details as to the model of the TV and HTS the solution is to connect all your sources to your TV with HDMI.
If your TV and HTS have ARC (audio return channel) then you can connect the HTS to the HDMI (ARC) input of the TV and the HDMI out of the HTS.
If either one doesn't have ARC you would need to connect it directly to the TV audio output. Optical is the most common on TVs so if your HTS has an optical in you can use that.
If your TV doesn't have enough HDMI inputs you can buy an HDMI input selector that has audio outputs that you can connect to the HTS and an HDMI out that goes to the TV. If you can't find one with enough inputs then you can get a separate switcher and HDMI audio extractor.

Solution