how to connect 4 wireless bluetooth headphones to my lgtv

Apr 5, 2018
I have a BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER which allows me to connect it to two (2) wireless headphones. But I need one which allows me to connect it to four (4) wireless headphones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 3
M Audio 1
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
D Audio 3
M Audio 2
D Audio 1
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
R Audio 1
H Audio 1
S Audio 1
B Audio 1
N Audio 1
J Audio 1
B Audio 2
J Audio 2
J Audio 1
D Audio 1
M Audio 8
D Audio 30
Similar threads
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth
How to connect my LG soundbar that includes wireless subwoofer to the wired subwoofer I already own?
How do i connect wireless WiFi or Bluetooth speakers to a Sony portable blu Ray player
How do I connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my non-bluetooth tv vizio e390i-a1
Can I connect Bluetooth wireless headphones to LG smart TV and have sound to both the tv and the headphones at the same time?
Can I use a bluetooth transmitter from my mixing console to wirelessly connect to non bluetooth speakers if I put a bluetooth
how do i connect my wireless bluetooth speaker to my vizio tv
How to connect bluetooth jbl wireless speakers to 50 inch shatp tv
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
How do I connect Samsung wireless speakers with Bluetooth to my xfinity cablebox, Pioneer receiver,Kenwood CD player,Samsung B
Non Bluetooth, wireless gaming headset with microphone that can also connect to my smart TV NEEDED
How can I connect my Samsung UN558000 to wireless headphones? I purchased the Kinivo USB Bluetooth Adapter. but no luck.
Wireless connections to non-bluetooth stereo
how to connect wireless outdoor bluetooth speakers to indoor stereo receiver
Can I connect bluetooth wireless keyboard to smart tv? If so how?
How do I connect a set bluetooth wireless headphones to my samsung smart tv ?
Beats Wireless - Only one side works on Bluetooth, Both sides work on a wired connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY