How to connect a CPU to Sony Bravia TV using VGA to HDMI cable without adapter?

Jul 30, 2018
I have a CPU which has an VGA port and a Sony Bravia LED TV which has HDMI ports. I don't have any other display output. I have a cable which is VGA to HDMI without adapter. When I connect all equipment and turn on both of them and input source to HDMI. The LED shows no signal and then CPU runs well. What to do when I can't see the display that what my desktop is displaying....
HELP PLEASE...

Solution
Since VGA is analog and HDMI is digital a passive cable can't work except for a specific device that could be set to output digital video through VGA (never heard of anything that does that).
You will need an active converter. If you want to use the TV speakers too you will need to input audio into the converter too.
Since VGA is analog and HDMI is digital a passive cable can't work except for a specific device that could be set to output digital video through VGA (never heard of anything that does that).
You will need an active converter. If you want to use the TV speakers too you will need to input audio into the converter too.

Solution