How to connect a laptop to a PC?

Rin_1_

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Is there anyway i can connect my lap top to another pc ...laptop has a internal broken display and a disabled graphics card so it wont connect to the external display

Solution
You can run a remote desktop server or VNC server on the laptop, and connect to it from another computer over the network. However, it's going to be difficult setting it up if you have no way to actually see the laptop's GUI. Connecting the HDD to another PC would be about the only way, but that only works about 10% of the time in my experience, and all the new drivers Windows will automatically install if it works will degrade its operation when you put it back in the laptop.
You can run a remote desktop server or VNC server on the laptop, and connect to it from another computer over the network. However, it's going to be difficult setting it up if you have no way to actually see the laptop's GUI. Connecting the HDD to another PC would be about the only way, but that only works about 10% of the time in my experience, and all the new drivers Windows will automatically install if it works will degrade its operation when you put it back in the laptop.

Solution