How to connect Denon S-101 DVD player to a Samsung UE 65 KS 7000

If you are connecting it to play back discs the converter will be converting analog to digital and upscaling the video. Can't be done well cheaply. Buy a new BD player with HDMI.
If you want to use it as a sound system then the scart connection may not work at all. You can connect an optical to analog converter between the TV and HTS.

If you are connecting it to play back discs the converter will be converting analog to digital and upscaling the video. Can't be done well cheaply. Buy a new BD player with HDMI.
If you want to use it as a sound system then the scart connection may not work at all. You can connect an optical to analog converter between the TV and HTS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anti-Gravity Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
nik0sl Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Seoxis Streaming Video & TVs 0
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 4
L Streaming Video & TVs 5
0 Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
Question HDMI connection dropping between PC and Pioneer receiver
Question New home has 2 ethernet sockets in every room with wires leading back to a central point. What to do with the 2nd connection?
Question Connecting LG 42LB73 to Bluetooth Headphones
Question How to connect non HDMI arc TV to a HDMI arc home theatre?
Question Why does PLEX stop working if the internet connection is lost?
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Sound bar makes noise when connected to tv
Question Issue with Blu Ray Player Connected to Soundbar
Question HDMI ARC not working without connecting to dish TV
I have a zidoo H6 pro connected to a denon AVR 2400H with hdmi cable but the avr is only getting stereo output from the zidoo
Connect Denon DRA-397 to HDMI devices
How Can I connect a old tv with 2 HDMI ports to a Denon receiver
How to connect new Droibox 7.1 android box to my old Denon AVR-3200
I need to connect up a Panasonic 40" tv to a Panasonic dvd player and a denon amplifier/ tuner
to connect Samsung JS8500 UHD tv to Denon 910 reveiver
I have a new Sony Smart TV and a Denon DVD player and AV receiver. my Denon equipment does not have an HDMI connection but I h
Unable to connect a Denon amplifier to my Samsung UHD TV
Connect Android phone using 3.5mm Mini plug to - Fiber OpticToslink to play mp3 on Denon AVR 4800 Receiver
Buzzing when Trying to Connect Digital TV with Only Digital Audio Output to an Old Denon Receiver with only RCA Inputs
PC connected to denon AVR and 46" TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY