How to connect led tv to home theater

Nov 4, 2012
Hello,
I have Samsung LED TV 5-series but I am not happy with its sound quality. I have videocon D2H HD connection, even after no improvement in sound quality. I want to connect home theater to the TV set to get better sound quality. In TV there is only 'optical out' sound output. It is difficult to connect my Home theater. pls. suggest me.

Solution
If your home theater does not have an optical digital audio input then you will need an adapter. If your home theater has a coaxial digital input then you need that adapter. If it has left and right analog audio input you will need a digital to analog converter.

AnExpert

Honorable
Mar 15, 2013
It is great if your home theater has an digital optical input. Then you can connect your TV with theater using this scheme. But if your home theater system doesn't have optical input, you will need to use an adapter as has written americanaudiophile :)

mahendrabk

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
Help to connect Philips Home Theatre to Panasonic Led T.V.

Hi, I have some issue to connect Philips Home Theatre (Sound bar + Sub Woofer) to Panasonic Led T.V. ; there are three cables red, White and yellow, The Yellow cable connected to Sub Woofer to Sound bar but other two cable Red and white, where i can connect that will help to play home theatre, i am not getting please help me to solve these.

Thanks,
Mahi.