how to connect my laptop to the Internet in mobile phone

jamal55

Estimable
Aug 7, 2014
I would like to connect my laptop to Internet on my mobile phone that uses WiFi to access Internet.

Solution
If you have android download foxfi from playstore as it tricks your provider so that you dont get charged a bill for using hotspot. Another alternative for android is to root it and flash up some after market love and use the built in hotspot. If you have an iPhone or anything other than android, my best advice is to go get an android haha im sort of biased though ;)
It's a pretty simple solution, just like what Prostar said above. Setting up your phone like a HotSpot is the best solution (there should be a section that let's you enable your hotspot and it should produce a network name and a password). I used to do this all the time when I was in hotels and it's very viable, depending on your network provider.

If you let us know what phone you have, we could walk you through it step by step!

Oggie7797

Estimable
May 12, 2014
If you have android download foxfi from playstore as it tricks your provider so that you dont get charged a bill for using hotspot. Another alternative for android is to root it and flash up some after market love and use the built in hotspot. If you have an iPhone or anything other than android, my best advice is to go get an android haha im sort of biased though ;)

Solution