How to connect my LG tv to my LG LTH1000 DVD RECEIVER TO HEAR SOUND IN ITS SUBWOOFER

Emaad38

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
Hello im trying to coonect my LG lcd tv to the LG LTH1000 DVD RECEIVER through optical cable to hear what ever comes on tv on its subwoofer but it seems to not work. Can anyone please help me on this and guide me where im going wrong or let me know if this is possible where i can use the speaker of the receiver to hear sounds coming from the tv??

Emaad38

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
Yes do get sound whatever is played in Dvd receiver eg: FM that sound comes to the subwoofer, but as i said through tv their isn't any sound and also had changed the setting as you mentioned through optical with option like PCM & Auto. Still no sound any solution to this please.

Emaad38

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Emaad38 : "How to connect my LG Smart tv to my LG LH-T1000 DVD RECEIVER TO HEAR SOUND IN ITS SUBWOOFER"

Hello im trying to connect my LG Smart tv to the LG LH-T1000 DVD RECEIVER through optical cable to hear the sound from the TV onto the subwoofer of the LG DVD Receiver but it seems to not work not able to hear any sound from TV. Can anyone please help me on this and guide me where im going wrong or let me know if this is possible or no where i can use the speaker of the receiver to hear sounds coming from the tv??
My Tv model is LG 47LN5700 and DVD receiver Model is LG LH-T1000.
Please help me on this. Thank you in advance.