Solved! How to connect Sennheiser 4.40bt with sony android W80D?

Jul 1, 2018
My Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones 4.40BT are not connecting with sony Android W80D T.V can you please tell me how to connect it

Solution
I think there are few Bluetooth headphones that are only compatible with your Sony android TV. You can try to set it up, but cannot guarantee if it will work. First, confirm if the TV will connect to your bluetooth headphones, press the home button on the remote then select settings. Under TV, select sound. Check if A/V sync is available. Then you need to disable the TV speakers output then sound going to your headphones. Press home on the remote, then go to settings then select TV. Look for sound then select headphone/audio out.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
I think there are few Bluetooth headphones that are only compatible with your Sony android TV. You can try to set it up, but cannot guarantee if it will work. First, confirm if the TV will connect to your bluetooth headphones, press the home button on the remote then select settings. Under TV, select sound. Check if A/V sync is available. Then you need to disable the TV speakers output then sound going to your headphones. Press home on the remote, then go to settings then select TV. Look for sound then select headphone/audio out.

Solution