How to connect Sony dav-tz145 HTS to asus xonar dg ?

Blackburnbf

Estimable
Jan 3, 2016
Hey everybody ,
I was just wandering that if I can connect my Sony dav tz145 HTS to my PC and if yes how ?

I searched the Internet but didn't found anything of much use.

I am willing to use the Sony HTS as an alternate to my crappy computer speakers . I don't want to use DVD of the HTS .

So what cables do I need and do I need an amplifier as well :heink:
What output and input jacks do I have to use on HTS and sound card.
I am really confused and don't know much when it comes to computer's and stuff like that .

I have an average computer build with an Asus xonar dg sound card and a sapphire hd 7870 2GB as graphics card.

Please help and TIA ;)

Solution
The HTS has 2 RCA stereo jacks for input. You can connect those to the green audio output jack on the PC. You will need a cable with stereo mini plug at the PC end and 2 RCA plugs at the HTS end. The HTS doesn't have inputs to connect other PC outputs for surround sound so set the PC to 2.0 output and use one of the surround modes in the HTS to synthesize surround sound.
The HTS has 2 RCA stereo jacks for input. You can connect those to the green audio output jack on the PC. You will need a cable with stereo mini plug at the PC end and 2 RCA plugs at the HTS end. The HTS doesn't have inputs to connect other PC outputs for surround sound so set the PC to 2.0 output and use one of the surround modes in the HTS to synthesize surround sound.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS