Solved! How to connect TV to speakers/soundbar

dobamuflon

Prominent
Feb 28, 2019
I bought a super cheap tv for my other room and i like it a lot (for the price i paid) but the audio is really bad. Ive been looking at what my options were to get some speakers or soundbar. I dont wanna invest a lot of money since its not my main tv but i would still like a better sound. Can you please help me and give me some suggestions. Here are the pictures of the back of the TV and the specs from the manufacturer. - link to imgur

I tried inserting the picutres directly but i got the message something went wrong and to try again or contact the administrator.

Solution
The TV has a COAX digital audio output, which is good regarding sound quality. Whether you want a soundbar or speaker system, it should have a COAX digital audio input. You may have to go into your TV's audio settings to enable digital audio output. You'll have to control the volume with the speakers' or soundbar's remote control. Shop around for 'soundbar with coaxial audio input with remote' for example; the same if you want speakers. Hope this helps!

Sonic Illusions

Prominent
Feb 16, 2019
The TV has a COAX digital audio output, which is good regarding sound quality. Whether you want a soundbar or speaker system, it should have a COAX digital audio input. You may have to go into your TV's audio settings to enable digital audio output. You'll have to control the volume with the speakers' or soundbar's remote control. Shop around for 'soundbar with coaxial audio input with remote' for example; the same if you want speakers. Hope this helps!

Solution