How to connect wireless headphone or ear buds to old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth

Aug 31, 2018
Trying to find wireless headset or buds for old stereo w standard 3.5mm plug in but no Bluetooth or anything just a plug in for wireless adapter

The link above is for a bluetooth receiver though it does say transmitter. Some can be used as either but not that one.
http://www.avantree.com/bluetooth-audio-transmitter-avantree-priva.html
You would connect that to the tape record out on the back of the stereo. You would need a cable with 2 RCA plugs at the stereo end and a 3.5mm mini plug at the transmitter end.
Plan B would be to use a 1/4" male to 3.5mm male cable and use the headphone output.
Some allow you to pair more than one device which might be useful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 5
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
D Audio 1
B Audio 1
B Audio 5
T Audio 1
U Audio 1
M Audio 1
M Audio 7
B Audio 1
G Audio 1
L Audio 1
K Audio 1
D Audio 1
H Audio 1
M Audio 1
B Audio 1
E Audio 1
D Audio 1
Similar threads
How to connect SONY IF wireless headphones to ONKYO reliever
Solved! How can i connect wireless headphones to my Samsung UN28M4500
What device is best for connecting wireless earphones to non Bluetooth PC and Phone(Nexus5)
Solved! how to connect my LG LED UHD 65UK6360PTE TV to Bose wireless 35 quiet comfort headphones
I have a kogan TV and have bought wireless headphones, it should be a easy connection but plugging in the side, no noise comes
Connecting wireless headphones to TV
Connect Sennheiser wireless headphones to new LG TV
can i connect Sony SBH-24 Wireless Stereo Headphones to my lg 49UJ652t tv??
how to connect 4 wireless bluetooth headphones to my lgtv
How to connect Sony MDR-ZX22OBT Wireless HeadPhones to Vizio TV using Netgear USB WiFi Adapter
Can I connect a Sony MDR-RF811RK Wireless Headphones to an LG 32LJ610V TV
What wireless headphones can connect to Sr5009 maranta receiver to headphones
Can I connect Bluetooth wireless headphones to LG smart TV and have sound to both the tv and the headphones at the same time?
Playing music simultaneously to several stereo wireless headphones?
how do i connect sennhieser wireless headphones to a samsung 50 inch 6120 model tv
Wireless Headphone Connection
Connect headphones wirelessly to LG tv
So, i got new wireless headphone and i can't connect it to pc whenever i paired it with pc, when i checked device manager the
How do I connect BOSE QC 35 wireless headphones to LG 55UF6450-UA TV?
I want to connect my wireless headphones to my hifi but it doesn't have a 3.5 mm jack or a line out.

ASK THE COMMUNITY