Solved! How to display pre-installed apps on Lenovo M10

Oct 6, 2020
I have a refurbished Lenovo M10 tablet which I received as a replacement for the original refurbished one I bought as it stopped charging properly. This model seems to be a newer version than the original. When I set it up I chose the option to install from what was on my mobile phone and it downloaded and added all the apps but they didn't appear as icons in subsequent screens to the home screen nor were any pre-installed apps like the clock or calendar there, they could all be found only via apps in settings. So I tried a factory reset and stopped the apps downloading automatically at set-up and installed them manually which did add them to the as icons on the screens to the right but still without being able to add the clock etc. I have also since discovered that one of the apps which was on a subsequent screen has disappeared from it after automatically updating (it is definitely still on the tablet).
I wonder if anyone can help me figure out how get the pre-installed items where I want them? I've tried talking to Lenovo with no luck, his only suggestion being that maybe it was an Android issue that might be fixed with the next update.

Solution
There should be an all apps listing not just on your home screens, try swiping up on the phone above the favorites bar at the bottom. You can also hold in on an empty part of the screen to add items to it like widgets for the clocks.
Oct 6, 2020
There should be an all apps listing not just on your home screens, try swiping up on the phone above the favorites bar at the bottom. You can also hold in on an empty part of the screen to add items to it like widgets for the clocks.
Thanks a Million, found and fixed. Exceptionally grateful.

TRENDING THREADS