how to do when little circle doesnt come below acer acer swicht 10

Varun_

Commendable
Feb 19, 2016
When I am oning my computer it shows chose any one option and if I press anything it shows acer without the little loading sign below Acer and becomes black screen .Then I nshould press the button for 1 to 2 min please give some solution .this is my email [do not post your email address on a public forum]

Hi,

If I understand the issue correctly your laptop won't load into Windows? Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug its AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If these doesn't work try to load it in Safe Mode, while the latest is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it loads into Advanced Boot Options then select Safe Mode,
- If it does load into Safe Mode run System Restore and restore it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- Here's how to run System Restore with your ACER laptop.
- http://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26280/~/using-acer-recovery-management-to-restore-windows-8
- But if your laptop will not load into Safe Mode your last option would be to reinstall Windows.