How to Downgrade from iOS 8 back to iOS 7.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadbk1977

Estimable
Sep 24, 2014
So where's the part that if you don't downgrade immediately after upgrading to ios8, you can't restore any of your icloud backups because the most recent backups are only compatible with ios8, so, I just wasted 2.5 hours of my time thanks to Toms Hardware. And I just smashed my iphone because I am sick of the constant non stop problem after problem. I'm done with iPhones, this ipad is going soon, and the Apple TV is going on Kijiji too soon, never mind the Apple Store recently making us come back 3 times for the same iphone 5 power button replacement recall they kept telling us they fixed but never did, the last event spent an hour screwing around trying to get it work on anything and it didn't, my iPhone 4s power button broke after 14 months like millions of others, and oh ya, let's go spend a grand on an iPhone 6 that's going to bend in our pockets after less than a day, followed up by an ios 8 update that's leave our phones incapable of making phone calls. Please, can I spend thousands more on apple! Thanks again Toms Hardware, great article to make us all waste our time

Status
Not open for further replies.