Solved! How to download encrypted videos ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2018
Problem - I had downloaded some videos from official Adda247 learning app but i unable to play these videos in any other Player except adda247 [Some kind of stupid extension (.EXO)]

So, i logged in to the website and tried to download videos from their but it also didn't work.

Fortunately, I downloaded some PDF file with [Developers Tool > Network > xhr]

I tried the same process for the videos .. and got a ".m3u8" playlist file .

i downloaded every single file from m3u8 with Jdownloader which gave me .TS format files (more than 100)

I merged all the parts by using this command line "copy /b *.ts Video.mp4"

And still the video is not playing.

Could anyone plz help me with this issue. link for an any random demo video - https://goo.gl/gUwFrN.

Thank You

Solution
The reason is pretty simple - original owner or the rights does not want you to be able to distribute the contents, as simple as that.

.TS files were used by Windows Media Center to store recorded TV programmes - another unplayable content outside WMC.

USAFRet

Illustrious

Yeah, pretty much.
For whatever reason, they have encrypted them. You need to play by their rules to use that data.

Misguided concept or not...their data, their rules.

The reason is pretty simple - original owner or the rights does not want you to be able to distribute the contents, as simple as that.

.TS files were used by Windows Media Center to store recorded TV programmes - another unplayable content outside WMC.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.