How to enter BIOS/Safe Mode on an external monitor?

MrLithe

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
Hey, so I've got a problem.
As Mr. Tech Savvy I felt, I tried to use UniversalThemePatcher in order to change the theme of my Windows 7... after using UXStyle.
Basically, every single time I boot the computer on it gets stuck on Please wait... and the screen goes on and off at lighting speeds after a while. So, I looked down on the Internet for answers, and presumably I have to boot onto Safe Mode pressing F8 and undo those driver changes I did.
But I ain't here for that. You see, my computer screen broke and I've been using an external monitor since. It seems like I can't get on Safe Mode with an external monitor, because the drivers aren't there while booting / on Safe Mode.

Ok, so I have two questions:
A. Seeming that I have no access to Windows, and that my laptop's monitor is completely destroyed, is there a way to enter Safe Mode with an external monitor?
B. Browsing the Internet I found out plugging out a cable (probably the ribbon cable, or something like that) from the monitor of the laptop'll make your external monitor become your main monitor. Does that work? And if it does, what cable should I plug out?

Solution
You can try removing the laptop screen cable, as to which one, would be pretty obvious once you take apart the laptop and look at how the screen is hooked up, it would be the widest cable going from the screen to the motherboard.