How To Find Diamonds In Minecraft Pocket Edition

Diamonds are some of the best materials that you can find in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Your most effective mining tools will be crafted from diamonds. These items are difficult to find, and mining them requires time and patience. Use the steps below to get started mining diamonds.
Yrzr8m6.jpg

Step 1: Dig straight down, but bring food with you. Choose an iron pickaxe and start digging. You want to dig all the way to the bottom layer, which is bedrock. You will know that you’ve reached that layer because you won’t be able to go any further. Diamond ore is found in layers 1 to 15, especially in layer 8.

Step 2: Start the mine around layers 8 to 11 by digging a central room. The room can be two blocks tall, four blocks long, and four blocks high. You might want to consider placing a chest in the room so you can store excess ore there.

Step 3: Dig corridors two blocks high and 50 blocks long branching away from the mine. Walk down a corridor and start mining left and right. You can mine once about every six blocks, a pace which increases your efficiency and ensures that you don’t stay in one place for too long. Covering the most ground you can is a good strategy for mining diamonds.

Step 4: Maintain your digging. Diamonds occur in less than 1 percent of blocks in the game. Even though this strategy is good for mining diamonds, you probably won’t find many until you have been mining for a while. Be patient and keep going until you find the resources you need.