Solved! how to fix a Lenovo/TB-X103f

Apr 20, 2021
I believe in the beginning, the tablet required updating and during it, an error, at least I believe that was the problem because after that... Anyway. On the tablet I tried a factory reset on recovery mode and clear cache and rebooting all on recovery mode, nothing worked, it keeps, when opened, opens, goes to the normal welcome page, says the Bluetooth share has stopped then it says it 1 - 2 more times then shuts down then opens and it repeats with the Bluetooth sharing has stopped. How to fix it? Its a Lenovo/TB-X103f

Solution
If a factory restore did not help, only other thing to try is loading the OS from a stock ROM, however a search for your model did not come up with any sites that look any good to actually get the file from. You can check with Lenovo support.
If a factory restore did not help, only other thing to try is loading the OS from a stock ROM, however a search for your model did not come up with any sites that look any good to actually get the file from. You can check with Lenovo support.

Solution