how to get a picture from my think pad computer to my iphone

jnichole

Estimable
Jan 21, 2015
I cant figure out how to get a picture from my thinkpad computer to my phone. Please tell me how. I'm not computer smart haha. Thanks :)

Knowing what phone and what computer would really really help here, afterall ibm has made more then 1 thinkpad and there is more then 1 kind of phone made in the last 15 years.

There are so many ways to get a pic from pc to a smartphone that it is difficult to believe you made any attempt at all to figure this out yourself. You can use an sd card, a network share, post the image the facebook/instagram/etc and re-download it, save the file to dropbox/google drive/etc and then install the app on your phone.

Knowing what phone and what computer would really really help here, afterall ibm has made more then 1 thinkpad and there is more then 1 kind of phone made in the last 15 years.

There are so many ways to get a pic from pc to a smartphone that it is difficult to believe you made any attempt at all to figure this out yourself. You can use an sd card, a network share, post the image the facebook/instagram/etc and re-download it, save the file to dropbox/google drive/etc and then install the app on your phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 10
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1