How to make Amazon audio work through projector?

chileen

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to make Amazon content audio work through a mini projector I just got. I'm using the fire stick, and I was able to make Netflix audio work by changing from the English 5.1 to the regular English setting, but I don't have that same option on Amazon content. I have no problems with YouTube. Video is working fine, it's simply audio that is a problem. My set up is HDMI from the fire stick to the projector, and audio is a Bluetooth sound bar paired with the projector. It appears to be simply a setting within Amazon content, but I can't find a way to change it. Does anyone know? Thank you.

chileen

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from chileen : "How to make Amazon content audio work through a mini projector"

How to make Amazon content audio work through a mini projector? I have my fire stick connected to the projector with an HDMI cable, and the projector is paired to a Bluetooth sound bar for audio. Netflix content audio works by changing the setting from English 5.1 to English, and YouTube works with no changes. I can't find a way to change the setting on Amazon content. Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ryanad98 Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Marshall Honorof Streaming Video & TVs 0
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
Adom Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 6