How to make sure trojan is removed?

Apr 10, 2018
Hello guys,

I am having some issues cuz i had trojan somehow i dont even know how and now i scanned etc but i am not sure if its gone 100% how do i make sure its gone? and what does this virus do tho and what can i do if it comes back?

I would like to hear from someone that could help me out

Solution
First of all, employ a legitimate and up-to-date malware scanner. If it finds nothing, you can use another one just to be sure. But if the tool is reliable, it should be able to detect malware if it exists.
Second, do you remember the name of the Trojan? Usually the names are generic, but if you remember it, enter it into the search engine to find more information about it.

lee.co

Great
Apr 6, 2018
First of all, employ a legitimate and up-to-date malware scanner. If it finds nothing, you can use another one just to be sure. But if the tool is reliable, it should be able to detect malware if it exists.
Second, do you remember the name of the Trojan? Usually the names are generic, but if you remember it, enter it into the search engine to find more information about it.

Solution
Apr 10, 2018

i didnt rlly look at it closly but it started with trm the others i cant find but my microsoft essentials scanner doesnt fin anything i try avast too and if avast doesnt find too i just move on and do my stuff