Solved! How to move photos and videos from sd card to oppo f5

Feb 2, 2019
I transfered all my videos in the sd card of my oppo f5 but i cant see it anymore. I want to move my videos back to my phone but the problem is there is no settings of moving videos from sd card back to the phone

Solution
You need to either access the "File Manager" app, which will allow you to move files from the card to the phone. If your phone by some chance doesn't have a "File Manager" app, then you would have to download and install one.

Or, a faster way, would be to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then you will be able to see all files on the card and the phone. You can then select the files you want to take from the card and move them back to the phone.
You need to either access the "File Manager" app, which will allow you to move files from the card to the phone. If your phone by some chance doesn't have a "File Manager" app, then you would have to download and install one.

Or, a faster way, would be to connect the phone to a computer via USB cord. Then you will be able to see all files on the card and the phone. You can then select the files you want to take from the card and move them back to the phone.

Solution