How to preorder Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Collector’s Edition — and new Link amiibo

Feb 9, 2023
Article is not accurate. Do some research before you write. Best Buy had the amiibo up for preorder yesterday and is still available for preorder as of this writing. The Collector's Edition was also available at Best Buy yesterday, but quickly sold out. Since the initial listing it does become available sparsely.

Feb 9, 2023
By any chance, do you know what times it has been available? I’m more interested in knowing how long between each availability. When it sells out, how long does it take for it to come back into stock? You may have no idea but I figured I’d check anyways.

Feb 13, 2023
"meanwhile the base game will cost $69 (it's the first Nintendo game with this larger price tag). "

This line is also inaccurate. There were a lot of N64 games that ranged from $60-80 on release, do some research. I paid $60 alone for Zelda Ocarina of Time on N64 when it came out, and I could have sworn I had to pay $70 for Majora's Mask on it's release. Other games like Turok were as high as $80 on release however.