How to put music on a lg phone

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
It's Easy... If you have a desktop or laptop computer just plug the cable into the computer and phone... after the drivers are installed... click on Start and go to computer to show the Phone... open it up and and browse to the MUSIC folder and copy/paste your songs there.

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
It's Easy... If you have a desktop or laptop computer just plug the cable into the computer and phone... after the drivers are installed... click on Start and go to computer to show the Phone... open it up and and browse to the MUSIC folder and copy/paste your songs there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Audio 1
R Audio 2
O Audio 1
B Audio 3
C Audio 1
I Audio 2
okoice Audio 1
V Audio 1
E Audio 2
A Audio 1
D Audio 1
L Audio 4
M Audio 1
A Audio 2
K Audio 2
A Audio 1
C Audio 1
P Audio 1
W Audio 1
R Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! Hear an electric guitar and music from phone simutaneously
Solved! can I tranfer/download music from my Android phone to my portable Coby mp3 player?
how do i transfer music from MySpace to my phone
How to play music from your phone to an RCA 9518 Radio system?
LG home theather and cell phone
Can I play music from my phone an old sanyo boom box
Which of these 2 headphones are better?
I can't get my auxiliary cord music to play from my phone to the stereo I must have turned a button off on it how do I get it
How do I download music from my Android phone to my Philips MP3 player
Okay so I have an old Alcatel and a Sony CD cfd s50 how do I make my phone work to play music on it
How to get surround sound playing music off my labtop head phone jack
How do I stream music from my phone to Bluetooth-less device
How to transfer music from my Android phone to an MP3 player
Well my head phones they work but then i listen to music and they only play the like i guess u could say the background music
Can I play music from my phone(samsung note5) on two the same brand bluetooth speakers (harman kardon aura)in the same room wi
Will one earphone be damaged when used in a phone and a PC?
play music from phone onto computer an hp23q113w using 3.5mm mini stereo plug to rca cord
music from phone to tv
can I tranfer/download music from my Android phone to my mp3 player??
is there any dvd player in the market which has bluetooth connectivity so that I can play music from my mobile phone.

ASK THE COMMUNITY