Solved! How to reinsert SD card in my device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2018
Hi I put my memory card in my phone and Store photos in it. I went back to gallery to see my photos and videos but it is zero (0) already even though my sd card is inside my phone

Solution
You shouldn't need to reinsert it. What I would do is check the card and the phone for the files though. Either through a file manager app. If the phone doesn't come with one you can download one. Or by connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and search the phone and the card via the computer.

If the files were saved on either location, then they will be there. The only way they can be moved/removed is if you clear something (data, cache, reset, etc.).
You shouldn't need to reinsert it. What I would do is check the card and the phone for the files though. Either through a file manager app. If the phone doesn't come with one you can download one. Or by connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord and search the phone and the card via the computer.

If the files were saved on either location, then they will be there. The only way they can be moved/removed is if you clear something (data, cache, reset, etc.).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.