how to remove ciuvo price comparison from 360 total security? I'm on windows 7 using opera and know how to remove 360, but ciu

lonsie

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
I have 360 security on opera via windows 7 professional. I recently added ciuvo price comparison but now realise this is spyware and wish to remove it. I know how to remove 360 but wish to keep this, and ciuvo does not appear on my programs list. Would it be best to uninstall and then re-install 360?

Solution
Ciuvo is most likely in your browser extensions.

Disable or uninstall an extension in Opera

You can disable or uninstall extensions from within the extensions manager. From the menu, select Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions. Find the relevant extension, and click on "Disable" or "Uninstall"

If that doesn't work, download and run Malwarebytes to remove the program and reinstall whatever you want after that.

googlyeyedchicken

Prominent
Sep 15, 2017
Ciuvo is most likely in your browser extensions.

Disable or uninstall an extension in Opera

You can disable or uninstall extensions from within the extensions manager. From the menu, select Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions. Find the relevant extension, and click on "Disable" or "Uninstall"

If that doesn't work, download and run Malwarebytes to remove the program and reinstall whatever you want after that.

Solution