How to restart a Asus Eee Book X205TA, WHICH I bought only one month ago and wherein I saw this night that an other user stock

YOYANE

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016
Sorry but my questions are all asked in the subject line.
I am a bit upset from what happened and certainly what I discovered in my Asus notebook this night...
After trying to start it up, I can only wait until the weekend is over to call the commercial vendor from the site where I bought this catastrophe..
If, on the other hand, some one can help me further, I would be glad to hear from you,
Y. South of France
[don't post your email on the forum]
Thanks so much!

YOYANE

Commendable
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you for your kin and quick answer.
I'm afraid that your solution will not work. Because my netbook doesn't start anymore. I tried different Key-solutions, but the machine doesn't seem to answer at all. The only thing I see are the power light and the light from a USB- KEY, with a back- up on it.
Internet was the first function to disappear from the system and that was after I installed Windows 10. I have also the impression that the start button isn't reacting at all.
I feel quite limited in my actions and think that this netbook must be changed. Too much weird things happened since I bought it. I'm used to work with Apple and the netbook was a kind of in between solution, to be able to continue to work. Which I could not due tall the problems.
But thank you anywayi hope that my English is comprehensive enough...
Yoyane