how to retrieve numbers from phone

Shaun o

Distinguished
Well the short answer is.
You cannot if you lost your phone.

The lesson here is, that every phone comes with a cable and an app to install to a pc.
Where you can choose to back up your phone contacts and such.
Store it on the pc in case you loose your phone or it is stolen.

That is why the feature exists, if you never used it.
And your contacts were so important to you.

You have no one to blame but yourself sadly.
The feature was there for you to do it all of the time.
For the exact reason that or situation that happens when loosing your phone as a safe Guard.

Or if it becomes severely damaged enough not to be able to recover the information from it.

Always back the data and contact list up to a pc or another device. Then you can simply import the contact list to your new phone. Or another reference to the numbers you need.

Without stress or worry.

I call it a lack of the, what if syndrome?, where you picture all of the bad things that can happen.

Before it happens. And do something about it to avoid the what can I do question ? when it does.

Oddly enough someone else did, sadly it`s there but an option for the user to perform.
And some never do, learning the hard way.
Practically through lack of knowledge, or laziness.

So have to admit there is no sympathy in such a situation is there. After all its your phone at the end of the day no one else s.

I`m not being harsh, or nasty but it is important to learn to back things up that are important.
And it is the message Tyrone, to help avoid such a problem, to help you if it happens again.