how to retrieve pictures from a losted phone

Dis-Go

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
I losted my phone and had a lot of pictures in it. Tmobile said that I could get my contacts, but I won't be able to retrieve my pictures. It was saved on a SD card. Is there a way that I can get them without the SD card

Solution
Another person that learned the benefits of backup/syncing phone to PC a little too late.

The SD card is with the phone, and the contents of the SD cards are not saved on T Mobile's side.

Next phone, make sure you download the pictures somewhere regularly. I use Picasa by Google and it does a great job of managing photos from cameras and phones, including deleting them after download to free space.
Another person that learned the benefits of backup/syncing phone to PC a little too late.

The SD card is with the phone, and the contents of the SD cards are not saved on T Mobile's side.

Next phone, make sure you download the pictures somewhere regularly. I use Picasa by Google and it does a great job of managing photos from cameras and phones, including deleting them after download to free space.

Solution